BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

He·ro (n):Transcending Lover


I'm Hayley Fellenbaum. When you first meet me I usually always have a smile on. I'm very friendly and love to meet new people. I am outgoing, spontaneous, and optimistic. I love living life on the edge, always looking for adventure and a good time. I'm always with family and friends. They are what keep me going. I'm a nerdy kind of girl. I like school, its easy to me. My favorite subjects are science and math. My passions in life are photography, acting, and volleyball. When I see something different, beautiful, unusual, special,or just something that is just too much for words to describe, I capture it in a photo. I like to take pictures of mostly landscape, sunsets and the world around us. Acting is something I like to do also. Its like being a kid again, getting to pretend (act) like your someone else. I am an athlete. I like getting aggressive and fight to win. Volleyball is the best sport. To work and play as a team to win the game is a great feeling. I also have played soccer for 7 years, track 2 years, basketball 2 years, gymnastics 1 year, and dance half a year. In 2006 I was dignosed with type 1 diabetes, which changed my life in a big way. In all, everything I have been through has made me who I am today, Hayley Fellenbaum!

2 comments:

Laura Vaughn said...

Love the picture! You're doing a great job. Keep it up - Mrs. Vaughn

Jenny Scaria said...

I love your picture! That is a great post!